While reading some of the list members articles , some questiones came up .
I would be most greatfull if some one would shere his knowledge with me
regarding these questions :
a) what kind of laquer is being applyed on brass instruments - is it just a
plane metal laquer or is it some kind of a secret?
b) If I wuold polish my horn (one of my horns is unlaquered ) with brasso -
would it , actually take some metal of the instrument , cosing it damage?
c) I have noticed that the Monet trumpet , as well as some saxophones , has
a matt golden coating . does any body know what coating is it ? has anyone
tryed to apply it on a french horn ?
d) can any one tell me how and where can i learn to fix and costumise horns
?
thankes ,
  Alon Reuven