I'm unfamiliar with Noteworthy Composer but I thank you both for mentioning
it - always good to know.

For much of my living, I write computer software, and I consider myself a
pretty picky user of computer software as a result, but I can find very
little to complain about in Sibelius.  For the musical portion of my living,
I am often called upon to do choral arrangements, and handling text for
voices can be tricky.  Sibelius handles it about as well as I can imagine
possible.

As always, there is a proper tool for a specific job.  I will try Noteworthy
in the very near future.

In the meantime, I'll continue to buy manuscript paper at the local music
store.

-S-