Adam Black wrote:

> Hello - I am an amateur (returning) player, looking at
> upgrading my current horn in the near future (a yamaha 661).
> I have been reading a bit on what horn may be useful. I am
> still a bit confused over the Geyer vs Kruspe wrapped horns -
> differences, pros/cons etc. Can anyone help? Any other advice
> in the area would be appreciated also.

Welcome back!

A quick Google found lots of interesting reading, most of which says the
difference isn't one with which most of us need be concerned.  Here's a
link:

http://www.google.com/search?q=Geyer+vs+Kruspe+wrapped+horns

I just pasted the text from your message right into Google.

Just to play devil's advocate, is there a reason you need a different horn?
Perhaps having the horn you already own serviced is sufficient.

-S-