Message text written by The Horn List
>5. He's acting like a child & getting away with it.<

Dear All

This thread reminds me of a time in my early professional days when, as a
callow youth straight out of music college, I was booked to play 8th horn
with a well known orchestra.  The 7th was a slightly less callow youth who,
at one point, told me that I was out of tune.  The 1st horn heard this as
we were sitting 'four in front, four behind', and he turned round and said
to the 7th horn - " and who told YOU that sunshine?"  The 7th horn (now
selling double glazing) shut up and never spoke again during the remaining
sessions.

Cheers

Paul A. Kampen (W. Yorks UK)