In brief, only the treble clef is used for transposed parts. Bass clef instruments, including Eb tubas, CC tubas, and BBb tubas all read at actual pitch, and always have to the best of my knowledge of orchestration. Transposed tuba parts were popular when the town band was in its hey day. Played and fingered just like a cornet in Bb.

P Mansur