If its the G and the A I'm thinking about then it's 5th partial and would
naturally be out of tune and flat.

Technically the G and the A are both flat on 5th partial - if the G is  the
2nd line G in the treble?

If its the octave above the G is 9th (open fingerings) and the A is 10th.
The A would be somewhat flat with the G somewhat closer to being in tune.

I'm not entirely sure what your question was but I hope that helps  some?

-William

In a message dated 10/12/2005 4:41:27 P.M. Central Daylight Time,