Dear List,
The question relates to statistics; I have to have something that averages to a solid number. Then, I will create a frequency distribution table to represent the data, find central tendency, variance, and standard deviation. The question is one that simply gives a single set of numbers. That is all that I am looking for.

William Foss

Paul Ingraham's advice to young horn players:
Find a good teacher. Practice diligently. Watch what you say to your colleagues.

At 1:12 PM +0000 11/12/05, William Foss wrote:
>I am doing a statistics for my math class. My topic is practice habits of
>professional players. If as many teachers or professional players could let
>me know:
>"How many hours per week do you practice?"

Will you please explain how this relates to mathematics?

Thanks.

Carlberg Jones
Guanajuato, Gto.
MEXICO