How heavy is your work load, esteemed Prof. ? Mine is about
220 lbs. . It depends upon .... The in-load & out-load ....
=============

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, November 12, 2005 7:56 PM
To: horn@music.memphis.edu
Subject: [Hornlist] Re: Survey

0-32.875 hours per week depending on my workload.

KB

Skippy the Wonder Guy wrote:

Dear  List,
I am doing a statistics for my math class. My topic is
practice  habits of professional players. If as many
teachers or professional  players could let me know:
"How many hours per week do you  practice?"
The requirements of the project require the poll to include
fifty people.
So, I would like to get as many replies as possible. Feel
free to contact me privately or on-list.

Thank you very  much
William Foss

Paul Ingraham's advice to young horn  players:
Find a good teacher. Practice diligently. Watch what you say
to  your colleagues.