Usually it is unlacquered in the US market but this horn is available in a
lacquered version from the factory (at no extra cost) and is marketed in other
countries with a lacquered option.  There are two lacquered 667V's in the horn
studio at school.

While they 567 and 667V strangely share the dual-plane system, the engraved
caps give it away.

Chris

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7367496702&fromMakeTrack=true