From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Fred Baucom
Sent: Wednesday, December 07, 2005 10:59 PM
To: The Horn List
Subject: Re: [Hornlist] time management

You seem to be an fairly intelligent individual, so I am sure that it
has occurred to you to approach your school conductor and explain you
situation to him/her.  If this person is worth anything, and they
believe you have a musical future, they will go out of their way to do
what they can for you, perhaps even including excusing you from pep band
occasionally.  Failing that, you still have the two weeks at the school
holidays to work intensively on the audition material.

Fred