What about Festal Scenes by Ito?

For me, the band arrangement of The Girl with the
Flaxen Hair is my most favorite. There is a nice
unison duo for flute and horn that is soooooooooo
heavenly.

And what about the Wind and the Lion? Also don't
forget about Gianini's Symphony no. 3.
Talk about rippin' horn parts....
oooooooowwweeeeeee!!!!

And yet more to come...