THE TWELVE DAYS OF CLAMSAA (the horn players' holiday season founded by
Prof. I.M. Gestopftmitscheist because we deserve our own holiday, just like
everyone else!)

On the first day of Clamsaa, my true love gave to me,
A warm-up through every key.

On the second day of Clamsaa, my true love gave to me,
Two Kopprasch Books, and a warm-up through every key.

On the third day of Clamsaa, my true love gave to me,
Three section mates, two Kopprasch books,
and a warm-up through every key.

On the fourth day of Clamsaa, my true love gave to me,
Four Wagner Tuben, three section mates, two Kopprasch books,
and a warm-up through every key.

On the fifth day of Clamsaa, my true love gave to me,
FIVE ELKHART CONNS!
Four Wagner Tuben, three section mates, two Kopprasch books,
and a warm-up through every key.

On the sixth day of Clamsaa, my true love gave to me,
six natural horns,
FIVE ELKHART CONNS!

Four Wagner Tuben, three section mates, two Kopprasch books,
and a warm-up through every key.

On the seventh day of Clamsaa, my true love gave to me,
seven tubs of slide grease, six natural horns,

FIVE ELKHART CONNS!

Four Wagner Tuben, three section mates, two Kopprasch books,
and a warm-up through every key.

On the eighth day of Clamsaa, my true love gave to me,
eight quarts of valve oil, seven tubs of slide grease,  six natural horns,

FIVE ELKHART CONNS!

Four Wagner Tuben, three section mates, two Kopprasch books,
and a warm-up through every key.

On the ninth day of Clamsaa, my true love gave to me,
nine different mutes, eight quarts of valve oil, seven tubs of slide  grease,
six natural horns,

FIVE ELKHART CONNS!

Four Wagner Tuben, three section mates, two Kopprasch books,
and a warm-up through every key.

On the tenth day of Clamsaa, my true love gave to me,
ten excerpt books, nine different mutes, eight quarts of valve oil, seven
tubs of slide grease, six natural horns,

FIVE ELKHART CONNS!

Four Wagner Tuben, three section mates, two Kopprasch books,
and a warm-up through every key.

On the eleventh day of Clamsaa, my true love gave to me,
eleven screw-rim mouthpieces, ten excerpt books, nine different mutes,  eight
quarts of valve oil, seven tubs of slide grease, six natural horns,

FIVE ELKHART CONNS!

Four Wagner Tuben, three section mates, two Kopprasch books,
and a warm-up through every key.

On the twelfth day of Clamsaa, my true love gave to me,
a twelve-step program, eleven screw-rim mouthpieces, ten excerpt  books, nine
different mutes, eight quarts of valve oil, seven tubs of slide  grease, six
natural horns,

FIVE ELKHART CONNS!

Four Wagner Tuben, three section mates, two Kopprasch books,
and a warm-up through every key.

Copywrong, 2005

Prof. I. M.  Gestopftmitscheist
Principal 8th horn and Principal 4th Wagner Tuber,  Schplittenotendorf am
Oedland Staatsoper und Philharmoniker, (ret.)
Solo  Horn, Bad Corner Brass Quintet
Hornist, Broken Winds WW  Quintet
Solo 4th Horn (Leader, call me for bookings), Smirnoff Horn  Quartet
Assistant Associate Principal Mellophone, NJ Turnpike Authority Drum  and
Bugle Corps, "The Phantom Lane Changers" (summer only)
Hornist as Needed,  L'Ensemble du Chambre des Palourdes
Principal Natural Horn, I Soloisti di  Feces
Principal Baroque and Hunting Horn, Camarata Vongoleforte
Adjunct,  Part-time, Arms-length Professor of Horn and Pest Control, Exit 2
Community  College, Exit 2, NJ (Ret.)
Adjunct, Part-time, Arms-length Professor of Horn,  Pest Control and Home
Petroleum Studies, Northern New Hampshire Technical  Institute, Bad Corner, NH
Author, "The Kopprasch Connection," "Kopprasch for  Fun and Profit,"
"Kopprasch for the New Millenium: Where Do you Fit In?" "Hooked  on Hornonics,"
and
"What If Saddam Had Given Ouday and Qusay Olds Ambassador or  Conn Pan American
Single F Horns and a Kopprasch Book Instead of AK 47's, Booze  and Porn?"
Founder, Director and CEO, Universal Institute for the  Study, Preservation
and Dissemination of Kopprasch Throughout the Solar  System
Founder and Guru Extraordinaire, Hornaholics Anonymous
Grand Poobah  of the Koppraschian Kult
Director and Program Manager, The All Kopprasch  Channel (AKC), Kopprasch
Public Radio (KPR)
Host of The Kopprasch Factor on  AKC and All Kopprasch Considered on KPR
Founder of Kopprasch Depot, your one  stop shop for all you need!
Owner-Operator, Bad Corner Petroleum Laboratory,  " The Worlds Largest Valve
Oil Factory"
Interplanetarily Known Soloist and  Artist of Record
Exclusive Bundy, Carl Fischer, Olds Ambassador, Sansone and  Conn Artist Who
Does Not Get His Horns For Free
Phone: yes
Fax:  yes
E-mail: yes
Website: no

"New horn, $5,000.  New mouthpiece, $100.  Kopprasch,  priceless!"