I had the oppurtunity to see the VPO play Dvorak 9 and a Schubert symphony in
Severance Hall in Cleveland a few years ago.

There were a couple instances where the first, and the third if I recall
correctly, switched to an F-alto single.  If I am not mistaken it was the
solo/duet at the end, and also the third horn lick in the Scherzo that also
goes up to a high B.

There were actually a few clams in the concert, but nothing too terrible.

Chris