Michael asked:

<date: Mon, 9 Jan 2006 09:36:53 -0500
<from: Michael Ozment <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
<subject: [Hornlist] Peter Damm CD in US?
<
<Hi, Does anyone know where I can buy Peter Damm's CD "Laudatio - Musik
f=FCr,Horn und Orgel" in the United States? <Thanks!

If you follow the following link:

http://www.jpc.de/jpcng/classic/detail/-/lang/en/currency/USD/rsk/hitlist/rk/classic/hnum/7429833

You will find the Damm at the price of 15.49 Euro. Though this vendor is
located overseas, I have ordered from them on numerous occasions without
any particular problem. Domestically, you can check out TAP Music, Osmun
(and Paxman and Ulrich Koebl over on the other side of the ditch, for that
matter) to see if any of them happen to have this CD - all three are
outstanding sources of out-of-the -way horn recordings. None are
particularly cheap, but that really is not usually an option when you just
have to have something.

Good luck,

Peter Hirsch