From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, January 14, 2006 3:14 PM
To: horn@music.memphis.edu
Subject: Re: [Hornlist] Repair technician in Albany, NY area

In a message dated 1/14/2006 2:44:14 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

I'll be  moving to Albany NY later this week for a six-month stay.  Can
anyone  recommend a good repair person in the area who can figure out why my
valves
 are working sluggishly?

--
The National Association of Professional Band Instrument Repair Technicians

(NAPBIRT) website, _www.napbirt.org_ (http://www.napbirt.org) , has a  tech
locator. I know it's no substitute for a personal recommendation, but
remember
that NAPBIRT techs are committed to continuing education and
professionalism.

Dave Weiner
Maryland Band & Orchestra
Brass Arts Unlimited