From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, January 26, 2006 12:17 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; horn@music.memphis.edu
Subject: Re: [Hornlist] Bonna Cases Suit

I've always felt these cases overpriced, and the off shore competition
seems to verify those feelings. I personally put my Paxman in a screw
bell gig bag that cost $35, or travel with it in the case it came in,
which easily fits an overhead.

I have had some experience with off shore patent infringement, and can
offer some advice for protection. Rather than take on the world in
intellectual property court, get a minor infringer to pay a license fee
to use the technology. That establishes the validity of the technology.
Armed with that, you can obtain a court order to seize any infringing
products, not licensed, at the US border. You'll have to be willing to
grant other licenses, but you'll be in control.