Check out "Caught By The Horns," for horn quartet plus band, by Burton Hardin.

URL for more information = http://www.hornplayer.net/archive/a299.html

-- Alan Cole, rank amateur
   McLean (Fairfax County), Virginia, USA.
At 09:20 PM 2/1/2006, you wrote:

Our community band is playing "The Four Hornsmen" this winter.  We were
wondering if there is any other music for horn quartet with band
accompaniment that would be suitable for a group such as ours, (a basic
amateur "I-haven't-played-since-high school" community group.)  Our director
is a horn player and she is not familiar with anything along that line.

Del Stein