Will they cover transportation and lodging? :)

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Nicholas Hartman Hartman
Sent: Tuesday, February 07, 2006 2:27 PM
To: horn@music.memphis.edu
Subject: [Hornlist] performance oppertunities in Upstate NY

For the past few months, I've been badgered by many of the local school band
directors to perform in the pits of their musicals. There is a drastic
shortage of horn players up here this year. I am referring a plea from the
band directors up here that if you are a capable horn player in upstate NY,
please get your name out for the sake of high school music programs. I know
of two schools off the top of my head, one doing Kiss me Kate, and the other
doing Pirates of Penzance. If you are interested in either of these, please
contact me off the list for more information. Thanks in advance.

  Nick