LT,

From the way your post reads, it sounds like you are urrr, listening to WAY too much Jim Rome...You don't get racked on this one...

Maybe you should take your diatribe over to the Yahoo list. Bear asked a legitimate question, he's been a long time member of this list. I am personally glad he's able to get his sugar under control. Until 7 years ago when I lost over 200 pounds I suffered with Diabetes. To me, what his physicians are doing to extend his life and thus his career is interesting to read. If you, on the other hand aren't interested, use your delete button and don't flame Bear.

From a long time lister who is not ashamed to sign his name, not use initials.

Walt Lewis