I was recently at Patelson's music in NYC and happened to notice something
curious.  The G. Schirmer Mozart Horn Concertos in the Tuckwell edition are
priced at $59 or so for the complete all in one version, while each concerto is
sold separately for $9.95.  a savings of nearly twenty dollars. I thing that
they are marvelously done, and the separate editions do include the natural
horn part as well as the transposed part.
  Just thought it might be interesting to note for those that are considering
this purchase.
  Paxmaha