Hello all,

 I wanted to  thank everyone who responded to my questions in the Horn Digest,
Vol  39, Issue 6. I really appreciated all of your responses. It was nice  that
you were able to show me pictures of the Getzen Horn to confirm  that it was a
compensating horn which I am looking at. I will have to  shop around some more
for a double horn, now that you all have  enlightened me. I also appreciated
the information some of you gave me  about teachers in the Northwest, and about
getting the horn looked at  by someone other than the shop and myself.

  I want to surely thank the people who helped me with their responses:

  Jonell Lindholm
  John Wilber
  Richard Berthelsdorf
  Alan Cole <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  Hans Pizka <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  Steve Mumford <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  Sandy Sandford <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  Simon Varnam <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

  Fred Baucom <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> - Thank you very much, the  links you
provided me look like the information I wanted on mouthpieces!
  I will have to pick up a copy of that book too...

  Thank you all for information about teachers, horns, and history, and for all
of your encouragement too.

  Take care,
  Seth Urbach