I'm in the straits now financially and I absolutely HAVE to sell the two
extra Schmid bells that I own. I'm willing to entertain _ANY_ offers whatsoever

so long as you are able to buy as soon as I say ok if the bid is something I
am  ok with. I've tried Hornplayer.net but was disappointed since the only
offers  were scam attempts.

The bells are as follows:

* Medium Flare - Yellow Brass - Fair condition, could use a little minor  work
* Wide Flare - Yellow Brass - Great condition, one minor ding

Pictures - _http://www.vgindex.com/bells/_ (http://www.vgindex.com/bells/)

Both are lacquered without a garland.

I would prefer to sell both bells to the same person to save on shipping  and
as such I'm willing to entertain a special deal on both. Also, I can ship
immediately on receipt of payment.

Make me an offer privately and we'll go from there.

Thank you

-William