Even I know enough to use a viper. A bristling, stainless steel viper. Throw it out when it gets kinky, if you can.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: horn@music.memphis.edu
Sent: Fri, 7 Apr 2006 02:14:13 EDT
Subject: [Hornlist] More on snakes

Phil J wondered

Any suggestions for a good snake? The one that I have has a lot of exposed metal around the brushes. My horn gets a bath about every three months, and usually doesn't seem to need it. I brush my teeth before playing, oil often,
and nothing but water when I play.

Does it help to oil your teeth before you brush them?

And Bill G wondered:

Any bets on whether or not "Cabbage" offers up the name
of several species of snakes, viper and otherwise?

*******
Asp, and ye shall receive.

gotta go,
Cabbage