From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Hans.Pizka
Sent: Tuesday, April 11, 2006 5:41 AM
To: 'The Horn List'
Subject: RE: [Hornlist] Voi che Sapete

It is the well known aria of the Cherubino and the horn
parts are quite easy. Change the parts if they are reversed.
I do not know who reversed them, but there are enough
careless people around everywhere in the world & in every
profession, editors, musicians, policemen, horn players,
conductors, critics, composers, colleagues, etc. - funny,
many of these start with letter "c".