Dear Dave,
Thanks for your note - I've looked on your website, and I can't see either the CD, or the Bozza piece listed. I already have a copy of the music for "En Irlande", but wonder whether I can order the CD from you - can you let me know?
Thanks again, Adam

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: horn@music.memphis.edu
Subject: Re: [Hornlist] Looking For Recordings
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 09:13:00 EDT

In a message dated 4/21/2006 6:44:06 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Does anyone know of any recordings of the following pieces, and if so, how I
could access them?
1) En Irlande (Bozza)
2) 3 movements for solo horn (Frackenpohl)
3) Horn Concerto (Arutunian)
4) Marchenbilder (Schumann - has been transcribed for horn in the past)

All help much appreciated, Adam Black (Adelaide, Australia)
--
I know that the Bozza was recorded by Robin Dauer on his CD titled
"Souvenir", which is a collection of French recital pieces.

Dave Weiner
Brass Arts Unlimited
Maryland Band & Orchestra