I flew to and from all of grad auditions as well as my trip to Italy in the
summer and it was fine.  The TE cases offer some advantages to the MB cases.
Lower price and availability make them the best choice for those on a budget.
Other advantages are that the music pocket holds me and overall the case is
lighter than the MB.  The few downsides are that it looks like a Ninja Turtle
shell and you can't hold mutes in it.  YOu can easily attach them with mute
bags though.

Chris