On May 5, 2006, at 10:00 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

message: 2
date: Thu, 4 May 2006 17:37:57 EDT
from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
subject: Re: [Hornlist] Gail Williams MP

In a message dated 5/4/2006 9:17:29 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Who  makes the Gail Williams mouthpiece and do they have a web  site?

It`s been a while, but she played on a Schike 30B when I last played with
her.

Wes

Scott Laskey makes the Gail Williams mouthpiece although he doesn't call it that. Its otherwise known as the 85GW and is the same as his 85G, which I use, except for having a slightly different (thinner) rim. I like this mouthpiece a lot and hope to buy some more if i can ever get Scott on the phone again. Actually, he has a few dealers around the country.
http://www.laskey.com/
Cheers,
Wendell Rider
For information about my book, "Real World Horn Playing" and the summer seminar, go to my website: www.wendellworld.com