As I recall, over a year ago Bob Ward commented on this situation.  What I
think I remember is that this is due to both their not having hired a perm
principal and that the 2nd horn was on sabbatical, so everyone moved up on
an 'acting' basis.  Guess the 2nd (forgotten her name) is still away...

Fred

On 5/15/06, Paul Mansur <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Monday, May 15, 2006, at 03:22 PM, Bill Gross wrote:

> Do they all have SAG and/or AE cards?

Ugh, Maybe it's a message FROM management, perhaps?

Paul Mansur