To those of you who take great pleasure in commenting about my
grammatical prowess or lack there of, you need only know that due to a
birth accident, I was left with significant disabilities.  The least
of them being dyslexia.

That being said, you should know that I was one of 4 high school
students allowed to take three honors mathematics my senior year.
Music is largely the application of mathematics to sound.  I hope that
you will continue to provide me with the musical and technical advice
I seek and find a more willing subject for your insensitive comments.

I do hope that none of you are professors.  I would hate to think that
your treatment of me is reflective of your treatment of your students.