Two, supposedly different writers said...
Intentionally sloppy writing, in email or anywhere else, is not something up with which anyone should have to put.

ROTFLMAO!

Flaming another user because their chosen mode of communication doesn't meet your grammar standards doesn't only reflect on their literacy, it reflects on your own [digital] literacy as well.
Er, shirley you meant [digital] illiteracy.

You know, folks, much ado about nothing. Language lives, it breaths, it changes, it dies. Irregardless of the rules that YOU grew up with, I myself refuse to be harASSed by those who can't pronunciate HAIRass.

Can we go back to talking about something that we have control over? Like, uh, screw rim bell grease?

Bo