GEEroniMO!

That 3rd horn; he's not dead.  I don't know where he is and do not care to see
him again.

I don't kill horn players for making clams.  Yes I have been known to do, and
have a bit of a reputation for yelling at hornplayers who showed up STONED for
a rehearsal, but I think I had the upper hand in that case.  Typically I do not
raise my voice at the horn section; in fact, the more softly I speak, the more
they will listen and take me seriously.

I also have a big problem with vain GOOD hornists coming into my orchestra and
immediately attempting to 'take over' the first horn spot.  *NOT* on my shift,
thank you.  I don't care who they are, they are subject to the same seniority
precepts that the rest of the section is.  If they want to leave, good
riddance; there are always more around; kind of like cockroaches (you see one,
there are 100 under your dryer).

Yeah, they found Bat Boy and Jimmy Hoffa in the same grave; turned out they
were married and had a kid on the way :}

anything else from the National Enquirer you care to share with us?