Hi Bobbie:

Even though it was a huge financial loss - I'll be there again!  Though this
year, I'll only have 1 table.  I hope you understand that this is the most
expensive (and the least attended) workshop of the bunch! (the south east -
a huge workshop doesn't charge the exhibitors anything! - and they are a
huge part of the draw for the attendees!).  That being said - I do want to
help this workshop grow and hope that my being there will do so.  I've
already specially ordered 3 horns to bring to the show.  If Bill wants me to
do a repair workshop (or play) I'll be happy to do so.

Thanks!

Ken

"Just Put Your Lips Together And Blow...."

http://www.poperepair.com

US Dealer:  Kuhn Horns & Bonna Cases

Pope Instrument Repair

80 Wenham Street