Rachel Harvey wrote:
>Das Niebelungenlied tone poems
>Does anyone know who publishes specifically any and/or all of the tone
>poems from the 4 operas for symphony orchestra?
>If so, are the parts for sale or rental only?

There are symphonic compilations based on Wagner operas arranged by Henk de
Vlieger, principal percussionist of the Netherlands Radio Philharmonic.

I'm familiar with his "The Ring, An Orchestral Adventure"; "Parsifal, An
Orchestral Quest" and "Tristan und Isolde, An Orchestra passion".

We performed his Ring arrangement with the Minnesota Orchestra in the
mid-1990's when Edo de Waart was music Director. Rental parts are available
from Schott.

Cheers,
Steven Ovitsky
Executive Director