Has anyone paid any attention to the last Tour de France and the drug scandals prior to during and after? Do we want the same scrutiny and humiliation (druf testing etc.)? I don't. Yet someone suggested using a beta blocker to control perfomance anxiety. The drug suggested for experimentation isn't licensed for helping folks with panic attacks. Sooner or later some governing body will discover a "problem" and draconian scrutiny and onerous drug tests will fall on us like the sports community now endures. These irresponsible suggestions for drug use should be reputiated by all responsible muscians. I don't want to have to depend on a drug dependent colleage that can't control his/her nerves. And let's keep the 'big brother" out of our concerts.
--wabotte