Sorry for the double post -- there are knowledgeable people on both
groups from whom I wish to solicit advice.

Questions I have on Neuling Bagatelle, which I am preparing for an
audition.

1)  Tempo is marked "Allegro non Troppo".  To me, Allegro usually means
somewhere between 120 and 140, non troppo maybe a little slower.
However, the Bagatelle seems to groove best around 96-100bpm, and
doesn't make so much sense to me any faster.  Since I don't know any
recordings of this piece, I wonder what general practice is.

2)  The pickup to measure 11 is written as F (concert Bb) in my part.
I seem to remember this as an F#, but can't find anything that would
confirm that suspicion.  Is it indeed a concert Bb?

3)  The pickup to m.24 (aka, pickup to 3 before rehearsal 2 in my book)
is written E natural, then F#.  However, the piano has concert Ab
throughout the measure, so this concert A would not go too well.  On
the other hand, playing that augmented second from Eb to F# doesn't
sound too good out of context.  Certainly with the piano one would
probably play Eb, but what about when not accompanied?

Any answers are most appreciated.

Regards,
Marc