If I might add one thought... Beta Blockers do not
make you play better so they wouldn't really be a
"performance enhancing drug."  The only thing that I
can think of that makes you perform better is practice
and preparation.

Stuart

BTW many professional athletes use Beta Blockers and I
havent seen a Congressional hearing on the legalities
of that.

http://music2.memphis.edu/mailman/options/horn/billbamberg%40aol.com

http://music2.memphis.edu/mailman/options/horn/intrubul%40yahoo.com