From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: horn@music.memphis.edu
Sent: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 6:26 PM
Subject: Re: [Hornlist] Chicago Area Announcement

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:    For those of us who have no idea where you're
located, please include what
state and/or country you're located in.

> -----Original Message from Gary Greene:

> On 17 September, I will be a soloist with the Salt Creek
> Sinfonietta for its concert at 3 p.m. at the Redeemer
> Lutheran Church in Hinsdale.

  Hinsdale is approximately 25 minutes southwest of Chicago.  Chicago is the
3rd
largest city in the United States, located in northeast Illinois.

Steve Marcus
http://www.geocities.com/semarcus1/Steve_Marcus.html
  PLEASE SEND YOUR REPLY TO BOTH E-MAIL ADDRESSES:
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]