Not only to watch it, but I've had the opportunity to play it!  There was a
group that toured around the country showing classic Warner Bros. cartoons on
the big screen.  They hired local orchestras to play the music live using a
click track.  The Siegfried motiv is in C# in the cartoon.   The show was great
fun to do!

- Steve Mumford

Jaakko wrote:

Talking about Wagner and comics, I hope everyone is familiar
with the classical Bugs Bunny cartoon: "What's Opera, Doc?"

Try to find it if you can, Youtube had two clips, but try to get
your hands to the entire cartoon. It is worth it!

Kill the Wabbit
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2D99AndT1Y

"Oh Bwunhiww-de, you'wuh so wuv-wee!"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWSgBc_VZds&NR