Carlberg Jones wrote:

What's the primary resonating frequency of my bathroom? It's 291 cm x 113 cm x 238 cm. That would help me get a reference pitch while showering so when I warm up on my mouthpiece afterwards I won't have to use a tuning fork.

Thanks!
You have three resonant notes, about Bb2, a sharp D4, and a flat D3. It might be a little tight in there, but you and two amigos buenos could play Reicha trios there to good effect. But if the shower is on, it would affect the humidity, and that will affect the pitch. Maybe improve it. And it will help if each of you aims his or her bell at a different wall.

       {  David Goldberg:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  }
       { Math Dept, Washtenaw Community College }
                 { Ann Arbor Michigan }