I thought I would ask this to the list for help. We
are looking for one set of the old Conn 8D change
valve linkages. I have a old 8D( my new horn, 300,000,
finally found my double horn!!) that needs this part.
I would like to stick to the original. I know many
people have switched their old 8D's to string. That
means, drilling into the lower plate, ect..not for me.
If anyone has their old part, let me know. I would
like to acquire the lever too, but the links and
whatever else would be most important and great. We
can work out a prce.

thanks in advance,
Matthew Scheffelman