Peter Hirsch, whose hygiene I suspect is above reproach, writes:

I was initially moved to send a wise-ass posting along the lines of "Thanks very
much. Next!!" but decided that Bob said it better. I think his comment could equally
apply to Annamia _and_ her playing. Sorry if this non-PC comment from a slightly
dirty-(smudged is more like it)-old-(old enough to know better)-man offends the decorum
of the list.

        OK, so I looked at

http://www.hovkapellet.com/sv/artiklar/visa_artikel.do?original_id=34

and have two comments, speaking as another dirty old man:

1. Nowadays they make female horn players much prettier than in my day.

2. All you guys need to get out more.

                                Howard "Mr. un-PC" Sanner
                                [EMAIL PROTECTED]