Well, I have no idea what type of answer you want, but I'll answer.

  I haven't performed them in public, yet, but I'm currently working on the
prelude and courante movements of the first suite, from the actual cello piece
(Pierre Fournier edition). Would like to get the rest of the first suite
performance ready, eventually.

  The suites are really fun, especially if you want something challenging for
the low register.

  Angela Gonzales

Steve Freides <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  Has anyone performed Bach cello suites on the horn?

-S-