From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Steve Haflich
Sent: Friday, October 27, 2006 5:32 AM
To: The Horn List
Subject: Re: [Hornlist] Re: It's not over yet!

   From: "hans" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

   Yes, Howard, flaming begins:

   Doing the "Serenade" with piano accompaniment instead of
the
   strings is a perfect "sacrileg" as it ruins the music
   perfectly. Britten and Hindemith as well are known for
their
   perfect taste for instrument colours.

Following this logic to its logical conclusion means that
one ought not play Kopprasch on a double horn.  Ruins the
exercise.