From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, November 02, 2006 9:26 AM
To: Pandolfi, Orlando; 'The Horn List'
Subject: RE: [Hornlist] RE: The Pope Effect

Ah... But Orlando - you had the Pacific Ocean clam filter installed, not
the
cold water Atlantic Ocean one.  (if you had sprung for the full cost I
would
have installed the expensive/more effective one!! ;) )
Ken

"Just Put Your Lips Together And Blow...."
http://www.poperepair.com
US Dealer:  Kuhn Horns & Bonna Cases
Pope Instrument Repair
80 Wenham Street