N.H.R.

Not quibbling, but it's "nit pick" (as in picking small parasites or lice [a.k.a. nits] from one's skin, also seen in simian grooming) and "ebonics" as in the colour ebony, in relation to the ridiculous attempt to formally integrate, categorize and legitimize (as well as win academic approval for) as a bona fide evolution of the english language, the various slang terms used by African americans, into the Queen's english.

Best regards,
Martin Bender