From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Fred Baucom
Sent: Tuesday, November 14, 2006 5:40 PM
To: The Horn List
Subject: Re: [Hornlist] language

"Menin  aeide thea
Peleiadeo  Achileos, oulomenen, e muri´ Achaios alge
etheke, pollas d´iphtimous psychas Aidi proiapsen eroon,
autous  de eloria teuche kynessin oionoisi te pasi, Dios
d´eteleieto boule, ..."  ...

roughly translates to:

"My aide, Peleiadeo Achileos, uses Mennen (an american
aftershave) to rid himself of old algae, but his chicken and
infamous pychic, Aidi, proposes macaroons on a moving lorry
or automobile with onions in your pasta.  God bless the
boulibasse, ..."

kapiche?

Alright then,

Is somebody going to tell us thickos what it means?

All the best,

Lawrence (þaes ofereode, þisses swa maeg)