Listers,

I'm looking for a cheap, screw bell double horn to use
during an extended overseas trip.

My destination is not the most secure place in the
world, and I don't want to spend very much money on an
instrument that might well be stolen.  On the other
hand, I'd like to avoid, if I can, buying one of the
cheap Chinese imports sold on Ebay and elsewhere.

If you have a cheap, screw bell double horn for sale,
please contact me off list.  The horn must be
playable.

--John

J Mason
Charlottesville, Virginia

DEMOCRACY OF SPEED, a Photo Documentary Project:
http://www.people.virginia.edu/~ds8s/john-m/john-m.html