Chris,

I'll buy them.  We can use them at KBHC!   Send me your  address and I'll
mail you a check.

Thanks!

Kendall Betts

In a message dated 12/17/2006 4:20:18 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Firstly,  pardon to all for the double post.

I am selling a complete set of  Absent Soloist CDs in New condition.  This
includes all 4 Mozart horn  concerti and Haydn 1.
Normally priced at 135 Pounds, I'm selling the  entire set for $130 including
Express Mail (1-2 days most places.  Always  been 1 day for me).  It would
make a perfect holiday gift for any horn  studio or enthusiast and will help me
register for classes!

Please  contact me offlist at [EMAIL PROTECTED] if you are interested.  If i
 have no interested parties, I will accept near offers....

Thanks,
Chris

PS if you reply, please remove the  [hornlist] or [horn] from the subject, as
I have my hornlist mail filtered and  I will be able to reply quicker.