Well the equator divides the orb of this planet in half.  Geographically
speaking 1/2 the world is north and 1/2 south of the equator.

Define your terms, wasn't it Voltaire who told folks to do that?

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of hans
Sent: Sunday, December 24, 2006 9:57 AM
To: 'The Horn List'
Subject: RE: [Hornlist] Happy Holidays

Bill, you are wrong, most of the worlds population lives
north to the equator, ooops. 1,3 bn chinese, 1,1 in India,
Middle East, Far East (Japan, Korea), Thailand, Myanmar,
Vietnam, Cambodia, Turkey, Iran, Iraq, all Arab countries,
North Africa, all Europe, Canada, USA, Mexico, all former
Soviet Countries, about a billion left for the southern
hemisphere !