Does anybody have an opinion on metal thumb throws? My conn 8d (2002ish) has
problems sticking. It seems to lock (the metal brace that has replaced the
string) the metal throw pushes forward and won't move. Osmun sells
http://store.osmun.com/browse.cfm?viewfrom=1&catid=62&step=2 a string linkage
that replaces the metal piece, it says cause of noise, but maybe its also to
correct the problem. Does anyone else have any problems with theirs? Is the
design flawed? I oil it regularly and have it cleaned, so the problem is not
maintence. Any opinion on the matter or how to fix it would help.

thank you,
justin